Hockey Canada's Fair Play Code for Parents is included in the Richmond Jets Minor Hockey Association registration package. All member families are required to abide by this code.
1) I will not force my child to participate in hockey.
2) I will remember that my child plays hockey for his or her enjoyment, not for mine.
3) I will encourage my child to play by the rules and to resolve conflicts without resorting to hostility or violence.
4) I will teach my child that doing one’s best is as important as winning so that my child will never feel defeated by the outcome of a game.
5) I will make my child feel like a winner every time by offering praise for competing fairly and trying hard.
6) I will never ridicule or yell at my child for making a mistake or losing a game.
7) I will remember that children learn best by example.
8) I will applaud good plays/performances by both my child’s team and their opponents.
9) I will never question the officials’ judgement or honesty in public.
10) I will support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from children’s hockey games.
11) I will respect and show appreciation for the volunteer coaches who give their time to coach hockey for my child.
Richmond International Bantam Midget Tournament proudly sponsored by the Sheraton, Marriott and Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotels
Richmond Ice Centre and Minoru Arena
Join us for the 38th Annual RIBMHT
Sheraton Vancouver Airport Atom/Peewee Spring Classic
Richmond Ice Centre
Join us for this very popular tournament.