2007 / 2008
- Boys and girls born in 2007 and 2008
- Game jerseys are loaned to players; a jersey deposit cheque will be required
- U15 A1 & A2:
- Four ice times per week plus "away games"
- Includes one session per week with a skill development coach (to be confirmed)
- Two practices per week plus the opportunity for dryland
- $175 Rep Tryout Fee
- $790 Registration Fee
- TBC Rep Fee
- $100 Jersey Deposit
- Rep fees will include the cost of additional ice and development program vs Bantam C
- There will be a team fee which will include the cost of tournaments, on-ice officials (referees and linesmen) for home games and miscellaneous expenses
- Our U15 teams participate in tournaments throughout the season; there is a team fee that includes tournaments and the cost of on-ice officials
- Jerseys are loaned to players and a $100 jersey deposit cheque will be required
- All families will be required to contribute volunteer hours to the association
- Financial Assistance Information
Goals for the U15 Age Category
- Refining team play
- Intro to team strategy
Recommended U15 Program Practice Time Allotment
- 40% Technical skills
- 15% Individual tactics
- 20% Team tactics
- 15% Team play
- 10% Strategy
- Hockey Canada U15 Program
*Please note, you will experience ice cancellations due to tournaments and other events that are scheduled at the arenas. This is normal and factored into our pricing.
Richmond Jets Minor Hockey Association
As one of the largest minor hockey associations in British Columbia, the Richmond Jets Minor Hockey Association offers an integrated (boys and girls) minor hockey program from Initiation to Juvenile. Featuring both recreational ("C") and competitive ("A") streams, our programs operate out of the three different facilities in the City of Richmond: Richmond Ice Centre (RIC), Minoru Arenas (Stadium and Silver Rinks), Richmond Oval (North and South rinks).
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.