Player Movement

Players transferring to the Jets MHA from another association:

  • PCAHA form - (download)

  • Copy of birth certificate

  • 2 pieces proof of residency - Players must play in the city/municipality/draw zone that the reside in. The primary piece of POR must be a copy of your property tax assessment or lease agreement (all pages) and the secondary piece must be a utility bill such as BC Hydro, Fortis BC, or Cable. It must be the full invoice showing a service @ address and not just the mailing stub.

In addition to the above please submit a Player movement form from your past association. (download)

The registration package should be dropped off at RIC in the mailbox.  The one at RIC is located on the wall near the stairway to Stanley’s Bar and Grill.

Once the player movement is approved we will send you an email and you can then log onto RAMP to complete the registration and make payment.

Thank you to these generous sponsors!

Upcoming Events

Dec. 21, 2018 to Dec. 23, 2018

Marriott YVR Bantam Midget Juvenile C Tournament
Richmond Ice Centre
Dates still to be confirmed for this popular tournament

read more »

Dec. 26, 2018 to Dec. 31, 2018

Richmond International Bantam Midget Tournament proudly sponsored by the Sheraton, Marriott and Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotels
Richmond Ice Centre and Minoru Arena
Join us for the 38th Annual RIBMHT

read more »

Mar. 16, 2019 to Mar. 20, 2019

Sheraton Vancouver Airport Atom/Peewee Spring Classic
Richmond Ice Centre
Join us for this very popular tournament.

read more »


Tell your Team Manager to turn
RAMP Team on!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.